Concur Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Concur in May 2014.

4 interview, 2 with hiring manage and 1 with VP of company. Interview was basically about your past experience and how would you handle certain situations in terms of your skill set vs job requirements. More behavioral questions and HR questions. Very general HR questions and it's based on your resume.

Other Interview Reviews for Concur

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concur.

Standard interview protocol. 30 minute initial phone screen with recruiter, followed by 30 minute phone interview with hiring manager. Both interviews, were straight forward with information about the position and my experience. Strongly felt both interviews went very well. so was expecting onsite interview. Received call from recruiter next day that I was no longer in the running. Prior to the call, noticed an unsolicited review of my LinkedIn profile from an unknown employee at this company. Not sure what they were looking for, but my profile is the same as the resume submitted, so no surprises. Maybe they wanted to see a picture?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

interviewed at Concur in September 2013.

Initial phone call for knowing more about you. Later a half hour technical interview which was good and more stressed on the crisis handling.Waiting for the 1:1 interview scheduled next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Concur in February 2013.

I was attracted to the role through an internal recruiter. She was aggressive but I liked it because she was to the point, told me what the role was, the opportunity which led to phone interview and multiple rounds before hire.

I would like to see the hiring process simplified. I felt it took too long, but I also understand the company wants to be thorough, although sometimes I felt it was to satisfy the many stakeholders.

Interview Questions
    • Being drilled multiple times about handling a crisis. Each time I had an answer, the interviewer dug deeper.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Concur in May 2012.

Multiple phone interviews by technical and non-technical members followed by a formal personal interview at their campus.

Interview Questions

Got a promotion in the current job.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Concur in May 2011.

The Phone screen was easy and it went through well. The half-day 1:1 interviews went well too. The technical questions asked were not difficult at all - mostly around writing a simple query or writing a simple class. The behavioral questions are probably given more importance than the technical ones - one possible reason the interview didn't result in an offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I ve been called by HR , and some personal questions about my past experience then technical online test

Interview Questions
    • They asked a matrix multiplication and fizz buzz question   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Concur in May 2012.

Java Written Test - Niether completely object nor subjective. You have to write it on paper. The company is based in London edgware Road and was recently acquired by Concur. The interviewer came 30 mins late. He went throught my CV without discussing much and handed over the test.

Interview Questions
    • How will you prevent the code in finally block from executing? The question isn't a very fair one as a good programmer would not write the code in finally block that he/she doesn't want to execute   View Answers (2)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Concur in January 2009.

After couple of phone interviews, was called for day long series of interviews with 5-6 people. Half of the interviews were with technical people and rest were with managers. Overall moderately difficult interview process.