Concur

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Concur in December 2011.

Concur had a contractor conduct phone interview screens. It was very odd. I'm a minority, and the interviewer was actually disappointed when I had experience and education in a particular area. When he asked me if I had management experience, I noted my prior management jobs and he said, "oh, I didn't know you had management experience..." It was on my resume, with title, company, and length of job noted. When I described my experience and my degrees and certifications, he actually sounded disappointed as if he were going down a check list and now, possibly, he'd have to check the box. He didn't seem to have read my resume at all.

I got the impression he called me just to say he interviewed a woman. He asked no technical questions nor "how would you handle" questions.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't know you were a manager before...where's that?   View Answer