Concurrent Technologies Corporation Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Vice President General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Johnstown, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Ad hoc/ad hominem-- wanted to know info that would keep me there during hiring bonus period, but would allow trhem to can me as soon as they could. Predatory, shark-like questions-- ironic for an organization that "jumped the shark" long ago. Questions from peers were like: "what can you do for ME--soon!!!!"

Interview Questions
    • "How much contract revenue can you bring in on the next 90 days (correct answer is $5 million)". Implication-- "how much funded work can you steal from your present employer?"   View Answer

Perceived CTC to be "ethically-challenged"

Principal Engineer Interview

Very easy process. 2 phone interviews and 1 day face to face with 4 different people. They dont seem to have a good grip on what they are doing so they dont really know how to evaluate talent. Easy process.

Research Analyst Technical Interview

Hiring process was very simple. Was contacted by an existing employee I had worked with before in another capacity. I interviewed with him and his boos. My credentials/references were checked and after a week or so I received a formal offer.

N/A

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in August 2011.

One 30 minute interview with an executive. No follow up interviews. A headhunter found me, introduced me and checked my references.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or challenging technical or business questions. I thought this was pretty strange.   View Answer
    I new their ceiling pretty well going in. We got to a number and a sign-on bonus pretty quickly.

Industrial Hygienist III Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Short and sweet. Had no clue about industrial hygiene so questions limited to if I knew how to use a computer, windows office, etc. They were concerned on where I lived as they prefer to hire from the PA. Asked if I was ever in the military and especially the army.

Interview Questions
    • Asked my experience with the DOEHRS IH military database.   View Answer

Director Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in July 2010.

Hiring process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for salary.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Johnstown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in August 2010.

Hiring process was not what you would expect from a company this large. Very sub par. The hiring manager was the person i ended up working for. Not a lot of experience with interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk with people and work with difficult subordinates   Answer Question
    take it or leave it

Senior Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

The interview was a while ago but I remember it being quick and efficient. They had found my resume online and sent an email, scheduled an HR call, scheduled a one on one interview then a follow up phone call with leadership (not local) There were some minor negotiations to follow.

Phone calls back and forth.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in October 2009.

First contacted while active duty military with retirement papers submitted. Immediate skills/ knowledge needs in view of client desires were the driver in the discussions. Being gung ho and confindent doesn't hurt. Initial meeting and discussion of opportunities was straightforward and very fast. What was supposed to be an informational interview rapidly became a hiring interview.

Interview Questions
    Hold out...I undersold myself (but this was 2006)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Johnstown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Very easy to ace an interview at CTC because they are so low tech.

Interview Questions

Worked for Concurrent Technologies Corporation? Contribute to the Community!