Concurrent Technologies Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2014

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

CTC utilized a rotating panel interview using 10 minute blocks for each person. Many of the individuals were under-prepared or gave me the feeling that they had better things to do. (After working there I completely understand why) Oddly enough, the most unprofessional individual I encountered was from HR. This individual had a tattoo showing which, in my opinion, is not acceptable for a corporation of that size. The questions were very generic and did not pertain to what the job held.

Interview Questions
    • Because this was an internship the questions were very generic.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

- Phone interview with Agent
    - Phone interview with Concur recruiter
    - Initial interview with Sales Director
    - Panel interview (with Sales Director, Marketing Director, Lead Salesman...
    - Phone interview with head of Solutions Consulting WW

Interview Questions
    • None. Good questions, engaging discussion and options.   Answer Question
    Took a long time. Mostly admin.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

The interview was a while ago but I remember it being quick and efficient. They had found my resume online and sent an email, scheduled an HR call, scheduled a one on one interview then a follow up phone call with leadership (not local) There were some minor negotiations to follow.

Phone calls back and forth.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in August 2010.

Hiring process was not what you would expect from a company this large. Very sub par. The hiring manager was the person i ended up working for. Not a lot of experience with interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk with people and work with difficult subordinates   Answer Question
    take it or leave it

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in July 2010.

Hiring process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for salary.

Principal Engineer Interview

Very easy process. 2 phone interviews and 1 day face to face with 4 different people. They dont seem to have a good grip on what they are doing so they dont really know how to evaluate talent. Easy process.

Vice President General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Ad hoc/ad hominem-- wanted to know info that would keep me there during hiring bonus period, but would allow trhem to can me as soon as they could. Predatory, shark-like questions-- ironic for an organization that "jumped the shark" long ago. Questions from peers were like: "what can you do for ME--soon!!!!"

Interview Questions
    • "How much contract revenue can you bring in on the next 90 days (correct answer is $5 million)". Implication-- "how much funded work can you steal from your present employer?"   View Answer

Perceived CTC to be "ethically-challenged"

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in August 2011.

One 30 minute interview with an executive. No follow up interviews. A headhunter found me, introduced me and checked my references.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or challenging technical or business questions. I thought this was pretty strange.   View Answer
    I new their ceiling pretty well going in. We got to a number and a sign-on bonus pretty quickly.

Research Analyst Technical Interview

Hiring process was very simple. Was contacted by an existing employee I had worked with before in another capacity. I interviewed with him and his boos. My credentials/references were checked and after a week or so I received a formal offer.

N/A

Industrial Hygienist III Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Short and sweet. Had no clue about industrial hygiene so questions limited to if I knew how to use a computer, windows office, etc. They were concerned on where I lived as they prefer to hire from the PA. Asked if I was ever in the military and especially the army.

Interview Questions
    • Asked my experience with the DOEHRS IH military database.   View Answer