Concurrent Technologies Corporation

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview Details – The interview was a while ago but I remember it being quick and efficient. They had found my resume online and sent an email, scheduled an HR call, scheduled a one on one interview then a follow up phone call with leadership (not local) There were some minor negotiations to follow.

Negotiation Details – Phone calls back and forth.

Manager Interview

Manager
Johnstown, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in August 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was not what you would expect from a company this large. Very sub par. The hiring manager was the person i ended up working for. Not a lot of experience with interviewing.

Interview Question – Can you talk with people and work with difficult subordinates   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in July 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Question – Describe how you would build a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for salary.

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer

Interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation

Interview Details – Very easy process. 2 phone interviews and 1 day face to face with 4 different people. They dont seem to have a good grip on what they are doing so they dont really know how to evaluate talent. Easy process.

Interview Question – Tell me about your past experience?   Answer Question

Vice President General Manager Interview

Vice President General Manager
Johnstown, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview Details – Ad hoc/ad hominem-- wanted to know info that would keep me there during hiring bonus period, but would allow trhem to can me as soon as they could. Predatory, shark-like questions-- ironic for an organization that "jumped the shark" long ago. Questions from peers were like: "what can you do for ME--soon!!!!"

Interview Question – "How much contract revenue can you bring in on the next 90 days (correct answer is $5 million)". Implication-- "how much funded work can you steal from your present employer?"   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Perceived CTC to be "ethically-challenged"

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Arlington, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in August 2011.

Interview Details – One 30 minute interview with an executive. No follow up interviews. A headhunter found me, introduced me and checked my references.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or challenging technical or business questions. I thought this was pretty strange.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I new their ceiling pretty well going in. We got to a number and a sign-on bonus pretty quickly.

Research Analyst Technical Interview

Research Analyst Technical

Interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation

Interview Details – Hiring process was very simple. Was contacted by an existing employee I had worked with before in another capacity. I interviewed with him and his boos. My credentials/references were checked and after a week or so I received a formal offer.

Interview Question – None were unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Industrial Hygienist III Interview

Industrial Hygienist III

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview Details – Short and sweet. Had no clue about industrial hygiene so questions limited to if I knew how to use a computer, windows office, etc. They were concerned on where I lived as they prefer to hire from the PA. Asked if I was ever in the military and especially the army.

Interview Question – Asked my experience with the DOEHRS IH military database.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Johnstown, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Interview Details – Very easy to ace an interview at CTC because they are so low tech.

Interview Question – Do you know Java?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Johnstown, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Concurrent Technologies Corporation in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process went fairly smoothly. I was applying for a software engineer position and thus interviewed by a group of engineers as well as the manager. The people were all very friendly and casual, yet sharp and professional. I was asked a few programming theory questions such as recursion, hash tables, database optimizations.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I had another job offer with a higher pay

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Concurrent Technologies Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Concurrent Technologies Corporation interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Concurrent Technologies Corporation employees and interview candidates.