Condé Nast

Very Easy Interview

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Advertising Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Condé Nast in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on my school career website. Interview was very straight forward - one round with HR, one round with direct supervisor, one round with AP. Questions were very typical - what I did in the past, what I want to do in the future... made sure that I knew what I am getting myself into, and also made sure that I had the necessary skills to survive this role (in my case, advanced excel).

Interview Question – Nothing really. It's all about whether they like you and if they think you can / willing to do the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ALWAYS negotiate. I made the mistake of not negotiating but I was able to negotiate later on after a couple months in.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!