Condé Nast Digital Sales Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Digital Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Condé Nast in February 2013.

Always good to have an inside contact at the company. Submitting through HR can work but usually takes a much longer time. The interview did not last for more than 30 minutes and 3 people interviewed me.
They started out with taking them through my resume and then asked pretty typical questions like, Why Conde? Why Digital Ad Sales?
Coming from basically no advertising experience they were more interested in my analytical skills.
I heard nothing for over a month after my initial follow up and decided to reach out again and see if they had filled the position and/ or get feedback on my interview. They responded and let me know that they were still interested in me and I got the call from HR about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what in my background would make me good at digital sales?   View Answer
No, this is an entry level position so there is only a base salary but you are eligible for overtime.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!