Condé Nast

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Condé Nast in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was invited to a general recruiting session for post-graduates. Many other job-seekers were former interns like myself, though a few had been invited because of resume submissions. It was essentially a cattle-call and the interviewer I had treated me like I wasn't worth his time. He asked if I still spoke with my former employers (of course, I had) and why I hadn't reached out to them for job recs (again, I had). None of my answers were impressive to him and he rarely even looked me in the eye. He was rude and honestly makes me want to turn my back on the company every time I consider applying for a position.

Interview Question – Why don't you just freelance?   View Answer

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Condé Nast in September 2010.

Interview Details – Really laid back, conversation based. No technical questions, just getting a feel for the company and the interviewee

Interview Question – What are your future goals or future job interests?   Answer Question

Editorial Assistant

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Condé Nast.

Interview Details – interviewed with HR and then editor

Interview Question – all normal questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Condé Nast in March 2009.

Interview Details – i went in to talk to one of the editors after getting a call and they automatically made an offer. they were really nice and polite. very straight forward

Interview Question – what do you like about fashion?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Condé Nast

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Condé Nast Editorial Assistant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Condé Nast employees and interview candidates.