Condé Nast

Relevance Date Difficulty

Email Marketing Coordinator Interview

Email Marketing Coordinator
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Condé Nast in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initially a phone interview with the staffing agency to confirm compatibility with the position, and then about a week later, a face-to-face interview was scheduled with the team supervisor and director.
I'm told that other candidates were only interviewed by the team supervisor and were not even introduced to the director so I felt positive that my application was up for serious consideration after meeting with both. I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Question – Give an example of a challenge that you had to overcome and how you did so.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation. The position was offered as a "full-time temporary consultant" type role. The time span is open ended (I've met consultants that have been with the company for 3 years) and the wage set at an hourly rate that would go up if I was to be made permanent.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!