Condé Nast

Updated Oct 31, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Condé Nast.

I arrived at the interview meeting and my supervisor-to-be and I sat at an open lounge area where other people were passing by. I started explaining my CV and giving details about what I do as well as asked her whether she wanted to see my portfolio to which she never responded (and never got to see). I have to add that when I contacted through email I had sent her a link to my work but it never got discussed. I then answered all her question, made some of my own and then she told me that I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • probably when she asked me what I disliked about the company cos i felt weird answering it. not really unexpected though   View Answer
It happened instantly

Other Interview Reviews for Condé Nast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Condé Nast in November 2010.

When being hired, I came in for an interview with an editor one day, came back the next day to meet the fashion director and was hired on the spot. This isn't normal, but it often happens fast. The questions weren't hard, but they were like "what can you do for our fashion closet, how can you whip it into shape. What are you good at" -so it's about knowing the position and how you can make it better.

No negotiation.

Fashion Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Condé Nast in January 2010.

I made a phone call to the person I thought should seem resume and she kindly gave me her e-mail. Then I sent her the e-mail straight away and I got a phone call from HR the same day. The interview was really a great experience and the HR person was very kind. I am waiting to hear back from them.