Condé Nast

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Condé Nast in August 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted the Fashion Assistant directly.
Was contacted via email and called for interview.
Fairly non-formal interview. Was asked some standard interview questions about experience. Knowledge of sample traficking a plus.

Interview Question – Mostly standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They want you to work as many hours as possible. But I negotiated 2 -3 days per week.

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Condé Nast in May 2009.

Interview Details – Standard. Emailed my resume, began dialogue, set up in-person interview (with two editors), follow up email, offered position

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Fashion Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Condé Nast.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy, on the phone and mostly asked about past experiences and what your interested in and why you want to intern there.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!