Condé Nast Sales Assistant Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Condé Nast in April 2010.

Applied online, got a call from an HR representative a few days later to set up an interview. I couldn't get to New York, so we arranged a phone interview. The interview itself was focused on my experience on previous projects, with not a lot of generic "what's your greatest weakness"-type questions. She also asked about my thoughts on the company's magazines, which was my favorite, and why. Very personable, friendly, and low-stress.

Other Interview Reviews for Condé Nast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Condé Nast in March 2010.

Very cold, kind of just sat there. didnt get a good vibe from the interviewer. I could tell from the minute I walked in tere that I dont think it was going to be a good fit for me or CN.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Condé Nast in May 2011.

It was a very relaxed interview. It was practically just a conversation about my past (i.e. where I went to school, where I worked before) and why I wanted to work at Conde. The interviewer was very nice and it seemed like she was really interested in what I wanted to say.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Condé Nast in November 2009.

First you meet with someone form HR and then they will place you with different magazines that are hiring. I first interviewed with two other magazines at conde before landing my current job. The HR staff is so helpful and didnt give up on me which I really appreciated. It made me feel good that they thought I was good enough to work for Conde Nast.