Condé Nast Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.5

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by their in house recruiting team. I had a phone interview and also interviewed with their team. It was very hard to get a hold of their internal recruiter. You were the one who had to chase after him to get the interview feedback. After the second 1:1 interview recruiter never followed up with me, and I did not feel like chasing after him neither for the interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is a difference between JUnit 3 and 4   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Condé Nast

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview with the HR people, followed by a face-to-face interview with the Technical Lead and the Manager. This interview wasn't too technical. The last interview was another face-to-face interview with the Technical Architect and the HR girl again.

Interview Questions