Conduit Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conduit

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Conduit in May 2011.

Interview was set up with a head hunter who seemed to be on the ball, and then when it was clear it was a bad fit for me and Conduit, not even a call back or straight answer, "Denied." Totally fine with me, but at least tell me.

It's hard to describe what they actually do, they have all these big brands they do work for, but what exactly do they do for them? When asked, "How would you explain what Conduit does for it's clients?" I completely fumbled. Figure it out, write it down, practice it...

Office is located in a good part of San Mateo, lots of stuff in the area. CalTrain accessible. Office is a bit....grey. Quiet, cubicle jungle'ish. In short, office seemed boring. OK, so you go for office outings every quarter to boost morale, your office is still depressing to be in, and I was only there an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Looking at these three campaigns, what would you say is the model you'd use to explain to clients our capabilities?   Answer Question
    • How would you explain to a 3rd party what we do at Conduit? (Basically the 30-second elevator speech)   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Conduit in February 2013.

HR , product , VP and BI team

i told them i am not comming

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rehovot (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehovot (Israel)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Conduit in January 2009.

At least 3-4 cycles of interviews (HR, Direct manager, colleagues, VPs,)
    A case study is always a required step in the process
    Getting references from previous colleagues

Interview Questions

Worked for Conduit? Contribute to the Community!