Conduit

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conduit

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Conduit in January 2013.

Professional team, looking for high caliber people. Guarded hiring process - couldn't tell what they were thinking? In the end, I had stopped the process because another opportunity emerged that offered more aggressive package

Interview Questions
    • They asked how I would handle several specific situations with publishers, companies that I did not have the particular experience to answer. Felt like they had unstated expectations, or were looking for a magical answer.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Conduit in May 2011.

Interview was set up with a head hunter who seemed to be on the ball, and then when it was clear it was a bad fit for me and Conduit, not even a call back or straight answer, "Denied." Totally fine with me, but at least tell me.

It's hard to describe what they actually do, they have all these big brands they do work for, but what exactly do they do for them? When asked, "How would you explain what Conduit does for it's clients?" I completely fumbled. Figure it out, write it down, practice it...

Office is located in a good part of San Mateo, lots of stuff in the area. CalTrain accessible. Office is a bit....grey. Quiet, cubicle jungle'ish. In short, office seemed boring. OK, so you go for office outings every quarter to boost morale, your office is still depressing to be in, and I was only there an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Looking at these three campaigns, what would you say is the model you'd use to explain to clients our capabilities?   Answer Question
    • How would you explain to a 3rd party what we do at Conduit? (Basically the 30-second elevator speech)   Answer Question