Conduit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Conduit in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was set up with a head hunter who seemed to be on the ball, and then when it was clear it was a bad fit for me and Conduit, not even a call back or straight answer, "Denied." Totally fine with me, but at least tell me.

It's hard to describe what they actually do, they have all these big brands they do work for, but what exactly do they do for them? When asked, "How would you explain what Conduit does for it's clients?" I completely fumbled. Figure it out, write it down, practice it...

Office is located in a good part of San Mateo, lots of stuff in the area. CalTrain accessible. Office is a bit....grey. Quiet, cubicle jungle'ish. In short, office seemed boring. OK, so you go for office outings every quarter to boost morale, your office is still depressing to be in, and I was only there an hour.

Interview Questions

• Looking at these three campaigns, what would you say is the model you'd use to explain to clients our capabilities?   Answer Question
  • How would you explain to a 3rd party what we do at Conduit? (Basically the 30-second elevator speech)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Conduit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conduit interview questions and advice in San Mateo, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Conduit employees and interview candidates.