Condusiv Technologies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Development Interview

Product Development

The process took a day - interviewed at Condusiv Technologies in February 2009.

Interview Details – The first red flag was when I arrived in the lobby. The receptionist handed me a clip board of paperwork to fill out, and as I sat down to fill it out, I saw a steady stream of other interviewees with clip boards. The first step is a series of written tests, with a room full of other interviewees, and some questions I found to be very, very strange, and sometimes very confusing in the way in which they are worded (just like doublespeak). Next were a series of interviews, the last of which is with the "Director of Ethics", which also asked some very strange questions (e.g. have you ever had an accident and tell me about it and how it made you "feel"). The HR person said that the beginning of all employment (all positions) consisted of 2 months of all-day training - not related to your specific position, but was very vague as to what the training was about. After going home and researching this company further, I discovered that the founder of this company is a member of the Church of Scientology and requires that all employees be schooled in the "management technology" that L. Ron Hubbard (founder of the Church of Scientology) created as a condition of employment.

Interview Question – Have you ever had an accident?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I contacted HR the very next day and told them I was no longer interested in the position, I did not want to have anything to do with any religious organization.

Worked for Condusiv Technologies? Contribute to the Community!