Cone LLC Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cone LLC

Brand Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Cone LLC.

The interview process started with a phone interview with an HR representative. Then I was invited to come into the office and interview with the Account Executive who would be my mentor. We walked through my resume and she asked behavioral questions about projects that I'd completed and other internship experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tip: research the accounts you'll be working on before the interview.   Answer Question

Brand Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cone LLC.

Submitted my resume directly to the HR intern hiring manager. Was emailed back immediately. Had one phone interview with all the general questions i.e. "How did you hear about the company, describe your relevant experience, etc etc", then went into the office for face-to-face interviews with intern hiring manager, AAE and SAE who would go on to become my program "mentors." When interviewing with the AAE and SAE it seemed like they had already decided to hire me, and were just telling me more about the culture at the company and the day to day work.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cone LLC in May 2010.

The interview process consisted of an initial phone interview with HR and then a one on one interview with a potential manager. Both were very nice and asked relatively standard questions about my experience. You can get a lot out of the internship program, but only if you have a good manager. I know other people who hated their intern experience because of their assigned mentor, but I loved my time there because my mentor was a former intern herself. Fun work culture.