Conergy

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Conergy in June 2010.

Interview Details – Posted job ad on Goodworks.ca. Initial posting offered a base salary plus commission. No phone interview however I submitted a detailed cover letter explaining how my experience fits with their needs. Got a phone call for an in person interview. Met with president and a staff member. Basic questions, "why do you want this job", "what skills can you offer" etc. Seemed odd because it appeared they did not read my cover letter or resume until that time.

Interview Question – Who is your hero?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Conergy in July 2010.

Interview Details – Very basic and upfront. The interviewer seemingly had not had a lot of experience hiring therefore very basic questions were asked along with some cliche ones.

Interview Question – "Tell me about yourself"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unprofessional since 3 months after signing the contract was revised to a lesser role, salary and all commissions were taken away. Either sign the new contract of be out of a job.

Worked for Conergy? Contribute to the Community!