Conergy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conergy

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Conergy in June 2010.

Posted job ad on Goodworks.ca. Initial posting offered a base salary plus commission. No phone interview however I submitted a detailed cover letter explaining how my experience fits with their needs. Got a phone call for an in person interview. Met with president and a staff member. Basic questions, "why do you want this job", "what skills can you offer" etc. Seemed odd because it appeared they did not read my cover letter or resume until that time.

Interview Questions

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Conergy in July 2010.

Very basic and upfront. The interviewer seemingly had not had a lot of experience hiring therefore very basic questions were asked along with some cliche ones.

Interview Questions
    Unprofessional since 3 months after signing the contract was revised to a lesser role, salary and all commissions were taken away. Either sign the new contract of be out of a job.

Worked for Conergy? Contribute to the Community!