Conestoga-Rovers & Associates
www.CRAworld.com Waterloo, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Engineering Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was 30 minutes phone interview. There were two interviewers over the phone.
They mostly asked behavioral type questions. The interview was in a phone conference and the line was pretty bad. I was not able to understand some of the questions and had to ask it again few times.

Interview Questions

Engineering Assistant

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in November 2009.

Interview Details – I met w who would be my immediate supervisor first then made it to a subsequent interview w the higher up. I came prepared, they seemed impressed. We spoke at length (2 hours) about my experiences, my past, education, my aspirations -- the usual. I enjoyed the conversation, although they were at times intimidating.

Interview Question – Most significant obstacle faced in life and how I dealt w it.   Answer Question

Engineering Assistant
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in April 2009.

Interview Details – Several phone interviews with HR and future supervisor. With HR it was more of a personality intereview, just spoke to the interviewer about some standard details and then had a casual conversation afterawards. Interview with future supervisor involved more technical questions and descriptions of work to be done.

Interview Question – Describe one of your university classes   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Conestoga-Rovers & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Engineering Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Conestoga-Rovers & Associates employees and interview candidates.