Conestoga-Rovers & Associates
www.CRAworld.com Waterloo, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Environmental Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Engineer Interview

Environmental Engineer
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates.

Interview Details – First interview over the phone as their main Canada office is based out of Ontario. HR rep on the phone was very nice and easy to speak to, the phone interview lasted around 40 minutes. Local manager then called me for an in person interview and I went in to the office and met for around an hour and twenty minutes. We discussed a lot about the company and how they operate as well as the job position. Everyone I spoke to at the office seemed very happy and upbeat. Haven't heard back anything yet and it's been a month or so.

Interview Question – Normal interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. What are your strengths, weaknesses, approach to work, where do you want to be in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Conestoga-Rovers & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Environmental Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Conestoga-Rovers & Associates employees and interview candidates.