Conestoga-Rovers & Associates

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Waste Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates in June 2012.

Received a call from HR representative pertaining to a Waste Coordinator job with CRA. I was asked about previous experience, they seemed to be in a hurry to get the position filled so within a few days I was at the companies office and meeting with an associate within the hazardous materials field. Background questions about the field were asked, nothing too difficult. We continued to the next step of a background check. About a week into the background check I received another call to come back by the office to meet with 2 VP's, this was more of a hiring formality and was just easy questions to make sure I was the right person for the job (meeting lasted about 30 minutes). A week after that I was offered the position, had less than a week to accept the position.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different waste classifications?   View Answer

Position required previous experience and was offered the salary of an entry level environmental scientist, which even that salary was a below market number. Tried to renegotiate but CRA was non-negotiable on salary.