Confluence Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Confluence Technologies

Quality Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Confluence Technologies (Pitts, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on campus career fair, after four weeks the recruiter contact me about the phone interview.The interviewer is the QA team manager,First introduce myself, and talked about the project on resume,and then he asked me a lot of behavior questions.such as Why you choose this position,why this company.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite course in your school and why.   Answer Question
    • What do you think of team work , can you tell me about the team project, and what your responsibility   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Confluence Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met and talked with a group of people. we discussed to process there and the changes which were coming. I didn't get hit to hard with any crazy questions, standard interview with a test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Confluence Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2007.

Interview

I found out about the job through a recruiting service. After submitting my resume I was asked, through the recruiter, to take an online Visual Basic test. The test took about 30-40 minutes. My score was submitted directly to the company. A day or so after taking the online test an interview was scheduled. I interviewed in the company's office with a panel of three people. Two were senior engineers and one was a manager in the development group. The interview consisted of a review of my resume with questions about my previous work experience. This was followed by a three part coding test worked out by me on a whiteboard for the panel. One test was a general programming problem to solve in a C# style language. Another was a SQL problem and a third was an XML problem. The interview was more challenging than some but not nearly as challenging as the most challenging interviews I've been on. All things considered I thought the process was fair.

Interview Questions

• How many lines of code were in <name of project I'd worked on previously>?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as much as I should have. My advise for others considering an offer is to have a solid understanding of the market rates (using one of the various salary websites) and to be willing to negotiate for fair rate. This includes vacation time as well. The company is more willing to negotiate than they let on.