Conifer Health Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2014
Updated Aug 29, 2014

2.9

Analyst Interview

The interview process was simple and questions not too difficult.
    1. The recruiter reaches out to you and you get a phone interview with the managers.
    2. If it all goes well, you get a on-site interview with peers. This one was okay depending on who you got as the interviewee. They didn't seem to take the interview very professionally. There were lots of on-going banter.
    3. The next steps after the peer interview is to have a 30 min phone interview with a sr manager.

They aren't as organized as some companies and also they don't hold their interview times on time. Also, there are no email confirmation at all during this whole process. The last phone interview has been missed several times now. Also the on-site interview with peers, there was no front receptionist there until 20 mins after I showed up.

Patient Access Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Applied online, very easy and thorough review of application and skills. One month later finally got a phone call by manager followed up by an informational phone interview. Went in for an in person interview, now awaiting response or offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in June 2014.

Initial screening interview, mostly behavior questions regarding previous experience managing/leading teams. Be prepared with some STAR responses, " situation, task, action, results". Interviewer was pleasant and was very adapt at interviewing.

Patient Access Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in June 2014.

I submitted my application online and was contacted for a face to face interview within two weeks. I met with a supervisor who was very friendly and on time. After the interview she informed me that my qualifications were acceptable and she would then send my app to the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • None.....She mostly explained what was to be expected and pitched the company on the benefits, etc....   Answer Question
    The recruiter called me and told me the hourly wage they are offering and I asked to round it off at the nearest dollar higher and she said based on my experience this is what they can offer. I was told at the interview that I could negotiate and that didn't work. Granted, I do not have experience in this field so....It is more than I am making now.

HIM Coordinator Interview

Called me and scheduled an interview for a week out.

Patient Access Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in May 2014.

The hiring process was very fast and efficient. I received initial contact from the patient access supervisor and scheduled an interview. The supervisor was very thorough and professional. Asked many questions about resume and by end of week had a second interview with the director. Everyone I met was so nice and worked so well together. Definitely a team I'm proud to join.

Business Process Analyst Interview

3 step process, phone interview with manager, then peer-to-peer interview on-site and finally phone interview with Director.

Patient Access/Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Apply online and they will call you for an interview. Initially you will interview with the manager/supervisor, then you will go on to a peer interview. Between the two, they will make a decision.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you had to de-escalate with a customer.   Answer Question

Collections Supervisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview process went very well and I as able to answer their questions. I was given information regarding the company, the position, and the number of employees I would be responsible in overseeing. I discussed my current employment, my experience, and what I can do for the company. My interview appointment time was during the employee lunch hour, so I was able to see the dress attire of the employees which was very casual.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any questions to be extremely difficult or unexpected. If you have the experience, then this should be a non-issue.   Answer Question

Salary was less than what I'm currently making and the benefit package was definitely lacking. Sick time and vacation time is combined and presented as PTO. It was a total of ten days. Most companies keep sick time and vacation time as a separate benefit. Holiday time was typical. Medical benefits were not good and had a very high deductible. Only one medical plan offered. Most companies offer at least two or three different plans to choose from.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interviewer will explain the role of the job and then ask a series of questions about working with co-workers and then on customer service.

Did not negotiate.

Worked for Conifer Health Solutions? Contribute to the Community!