Conifer Health Solutions

15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in May 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very fast and efficient. I received initial contact from the patient access supervisor and scheduled an interview. The supervisor was very thorough and professional. Asked many questions about resume and by end of week had a second interview with the director. Everyone I met was so nice and worked so well together. Definitely a team I'm proud to join.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

AR Collections Representative Interview

AR Collections Representative
Frisco, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – Worst process ever. They want to know about your entire family and questions go back to pre school. It's ridiculous. Hire right is a horrible decision. They should at least advise the client of the extensive background check. It's a very uncomfortable process with to many people in your business. I've worked for several banks that doesn't use this ridiculous method.

Interview Question – Interviewing with 2-3 people can be intimidating. T   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Applied online, very easy and thorough review of application and skills. One month later finally got a phone call by manager followed up by an informational phone interview. Went in for an in person interview, now awaiting response or offer.

Interview Question – Goals for the future   View Answer

HIM Coordinator Interview

HIM Coordinator

Interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview Details – Called me and scheduled an interview for a week out.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Service Support Representative Interview

Service Support Representative
Saint Ann, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone call, was interviewed over the phone. Was asked many questions about my resume, why are their gaps in my employment and why I left my previous job. I then was invited in for a face to face interview. Was interviewed my the director and a supervisor. Was asked did I know what an EOB was and other health care jargon. After that I was asked did I have a question for them and I asked them, What could a possible candidate do to improve business.

Interview Question – What made you apply for this position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst

Interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview Details – 3 step process, phone interview with manager, then peer-to-peer interview on-site and finally phone interview with Director.

RN Interview

RN
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewer very pleasant. Seemed organized. Asked appropriate questions. Most disappointing was that I was informed of shifts available and had discussion of pay rate desired. When hired given a shift not chosen and less than pay noted in interview. Interview process ok, hiring process, I feel, was less than genuine.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated shift and pay.But upon actual hiring was offered less than desired shift and less than desired pay.

Patient Access/Financial Services Representative Interview

Patient Access/Financial Services Representative
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Apply online and they will call you for an interview. Initially you will interview with the manager/supervisor, then you will go on to a peer interview. Between the two, they will make a decision.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you had to de-escalate with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Collections Supervisor Interview

Collections Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Interview process went very well and I as able to answer their questions. I was given information regarding the company, the position, and the number of employees I would be responsible in overseeing. I discussed my current employment, my experience, and what I can do for the company. My interview appointment time was during the employee lunch hour, so I was able to see the dress attire of the employees which was very casual.

Interview Question – I didn't find any questions to be extremely difficult or unexpected. If you have the experience, then this should be a non-issue.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was less than what I'm currently making and the benefit package was definitely lacking. Sick time and vacation time is combined and presented as PTO. It was a total of ten days. Most companies keep sick time and vacation time as a separate benefit. Holiday time was typical. Medical benefits were not good and had a very high deductible. Only one medical plan offered. Most companies offer at least two or three different plans to choose from.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Patient Access Specialist
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Interviewer will explain the role of the job and then ask a series of questions about working with co-workers and then on customer service.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Worked for Conifer Health Solutions? Contribute to the Community!