Conifer Health Solutions

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Applied online, very easy and thorough review of application and skills. One month later finally got a phone call by manager followed up by an informational phone interview. Went in for an in person interview, now awaiting response or offer.

Interview Question – Goals for the future   View Answer

HIM Coordinator Interview

HIM Coordinator

Interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview Details – Called me and scheduled an interview for a week out.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Service Support Representative Interview

Service Support Representative
Saint Ann, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone call, was interviewed over the phone. Was asked many questions about my resume, why are their gaps in my employment and why I left my previous job. I then was invited in for a face to face interview. Was interviewed my the director and a supervisor. Was asked did I know what an EOB was and other health care jargon. After that I was asked did I have a question for them and I asked them, What could a possible candidate do to improve business.

Interview Question – What made you apply for this position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Business Process Analyst

Interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview Details – 3 step process, phone interview with manager, then peer-to-peer interview on-site and finally phone interview with Director.

RN Interview

RN
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewer very pleasant. Seemed organized. Asked appropriate questions. Most disappointing was that I was informed of shifts available and had discussion of pay rate desired. When hired given a shift not chosen and less than pay noted in interview. Interview process ok, hiring process, I feel, was less than genuine.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated shift and pay.But upon actual hiring was offered less than desired shift and less than desired pay.

Patient Access/Financial Services Representative Interview

Patient Access/Financial Services Representative
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Apply online and they will call you for an interview. Initially you will interview with the manager/supervisor, then you will go on to a peer interview. Between the two, they will make a decision.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you had to de-escalate with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Collections Supervisor Interview

Collections Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Interview process went very well and I as able to answer their questions. I was given information regarding the company, the position, and the number of employees I would be responsible in overseeing. I discussed my current employment, my experience, and what I can do for the company. My interview appointment time was during the employee lunch hour, so I was able to see the dress attire of the employees which was very casual.

Interview Question – I didn't find any questions to be extremely difficult or unexpected. If you have the experience, then this should be a non-issue.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was less than what I'm currently making and the benefit package was definitely lacking. Sick time and vacation time is combined and presented as PTO. It was a total of ten days. Most companies keep sick time and vacation time as a separate benefit. Holiday time was typical. Medical benefits were not good and had a very high deductible. Only one medical plan offered. Most companies offer at least two or three different plans to choose from.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Patient Access Specialist
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – Interviewer will explain the role of the job and then ask a series of questions about working with co-workers and then on customer service.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – There is very poor communication to new hires or interested applicants.

Interview Question – Have you supported so many people before   View Answer

Remote Medical Coder Interview

Remote Medical Coder

I applied online and interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call from a recruiter a few days later. Recruiter was friendly and asked general questions about experience and education. Why I want to work for coder and if I'd ever worked remote before. The basic "tell me about yourself." After the short interview she asked to send me screening tests (anticipated this). She gave me about a week to turn them back in but I did so by the next morning. A week later she called back and said she sent my information to the hiring manager who was interested in continuing with the interview.

The recruiter set a time later that same day for the hiring manager to call. We had a brief conversation similar to the one I had with the recruiter. Then she asked to send me an additional two tests. She apologized several times, but I am fully aware assessments are a part of the hiring process for Coders. She said she would call at the end of the week to set up a time the following week to discuss the results. Again she gave me a week to complete and again I sent them in within 24 hours.

That's where the process ended. The hiring manager never called and neither did the recruiter. After over two weeks I got a one sentence generic email to "Dear Sir or Madam" stating my application was received but regrettably I wasn't chosen for the position.

I get that there are about 100 applicants for each vacant position, but after two formal interviews I expected a little more than the same generic, canned email you get during the computer generated screening process. I mean, at least address me by name. I've been out of the workforce for a bit but I am shocked at the total lack of professionalism today. Sure it's an employers job market, but that doesn't mean the employer still shouldn't put it's best foot forward.

If I failed the assessment there was no reason to wait two weeks to tell me. A simple email, addressed to me, stating I did not meet expectations was all that was needed. Of course I don't know if I passed the test or not. They seemed fairly straight forward, but who knows. If they just simply went with another candidate for whatever reason, again I don't understand the extended wait time for a generic response.

Interview Question – As long as you know Coding, the interview is pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Conifer Health Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conifer Health Solutions interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Conifer Health Solutions employees and interview candidates.