Connect Hearing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Connect Hearing

PCC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Connect Hearing.

Interview

Went in for interview, went very well. Waiting on offer letter to be sent. They seem very pleasant and eager to have me on board. I will post more as the training is complete

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate

Application

interviewed at Connect Hearing in August 2014.

Interview

Applied, recieved a phone screen and recieved a formal in person interview. Still waiting on offer or not. Seems like a cool place to work as the company is in a major growth mode. Not sure if I will get a an offer and if I do, not sure if I will accept, since doesn't seem like a good fit.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Connect Hearing (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I first applied through Career Builder online. After a few days I received an email to setup a phone interview with someone in HR. I had the phone interview and it went well, so the regional director called me to setup an in person interview with himself and a couple of the audiologists in town. It went well, so they offered me a job. They sent me paperwork to fill out and email back to HR (W-2's and whatnot). My training was scheduled and I did have to commute about an hour and half for training everyday for a week (as they hadn't anyone in town that were capable of training), but I was reimbursed for mileage and toll road expenses.

Interview Questions

• I breezed through the interview pretty well--I didn't really have any issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I turned down the first monetary offer, asking for more. They then offered me a little bit higher hourly rate.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Connect Hearing in February 2014.

Interview

Human Resources was excellent and communicated effectively on expectations and time frame on when you will be contacted. Regional Director is top notch and really knows how to communicate with his team and with clients.

Interview Questions

• Can you make confident recommendations 100% of the time?   Answer Question