Connecture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Connecture in May 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communications were done via e-mail, which then set up my first phone interview. After the phone interview with HR, I was set up for a second round of interviews. I had a second phone interview and then a physical meeting in the Atlanta office with three separate people.

Interview Question – The most difficult or unexpected question was surrounding why I had switched my schools so many times. My major had changed drastically and they were interested in why I made this change.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an initial offer that I was pleased with, but did not sign immediately. They then included a signing bonus and I formally accepted.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Connecture.

Interview Details – Applied thru LinkedIn. Received a call from HR. 30 minute interview. She asked basic questions about the position and about skills that one should know if you've been performing in this role for a while. In-person interview with 2 Senior BAs. Same questions as the ones HR asked, but more situational. Can you describe a time when....questions like that. You never meet your manager. The process took about 3 weeks.

Negotiation Details – They told me a number. I was making a lot more in a previous position and gave them a number in the middle. HR had to go and get approval from the Director. Took about 2 days. My advice is to just accept the number they offer bc they seem to have financial problems and cut/layoff when they get in a bind.

Cnx Employee Interview

Cnx Employee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Connecture.

Interview Details – Recruited through LinkedIn. Interview process was straight forward. Phone interview with a recruiter, followed by in person interviews with manager of the department and human capital, and then a follow up. There were no panel interviews- all one on one. Received employment offer in the mail. Overall process took about 21 days.

Interview Question – Why are you on this career path? (Paraphrase.)   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pewaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Connecture.

Interview Details – It started out well they asked me some generic programming questions which weren't too terribly difficult. The first group panel interview went well and I was invited back for a second one. During the second interview they wanted to ask me questions mostly about Spring and Hibernate. I had used similar technologies but did not have experience specifically with the ones mentioned. It's very typical of interviews for companies in the Midwest/South - they want you to see if you know a specific technology instead of seeing how good of a programmer you actually are. Nothing about algorithms, design patterns, or much theory.

Interview Question – Questions about Spring, which I indicated to them previously I had never used.   Answer Question

The Company Wastes People's Time-Keep Fooling Them Interview

The Company Wastes People's Time-Keep Fooling Them
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Connecture in April 2012.

Interview Details – The company's process begins with recruiter interview. It lasts for about 20-30 minutes.The HR hr person then calls over phone uses 30 minutes and setup an in person call that last for about half a day. The in-person call will never have an agenda, the HR professional will go over the agenda after you arrive by word of mouth. You will be unsure of whom you will meet that day.
In the end of the interview they will say they are multiple people who keep coming every Friday's like this as a part of their selection and promise to notify you.

You wait for another 2-3 weeks and never get response unless you ask for it.

DON'T JOIN THE COMPANY. THEY WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Connecture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Connecture interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Connecture employees and interview candidates.