Connecture Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Connecture in May 2013.

Initial communications were done via e-mail, which then set up my first phone interview. After the phone interview with HR, I was set up for a second round of interviews. I had a second phone interview and then a physical meeting in the Atlanta office with three separate people.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question was surrounding why I had switched my schools so many times. My major had changed drastically and they were interested in why I made this change.   Answer Question
    They made an initial offer that I was pleased with, but did not sign immediately. They then included a signing bonus and I formally accepted.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Connecture.

Applied thru LinkedIn. Received a call from HR. 30 minute interview. She asked basic questions about the position and about skills that one should know if you've been performing in this role for a while. In-person interview with 2 Senior BAs. Same questions as the ones HR asked, but more situational. Can you describe a time when....questions like that. You never meet your manager. The process took about 3 weeks.

They told me a number. I was making a lot more in a previous position and gave them a number in the middle. HR had to go and get approval from the Director. Took about 2 days. My advice is to just accept the number they offer bc they seem to have financial problems and cut/layoff when they get in a bind.

Cnx Employee Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Connecture.

Recruited through LinkedIn. Interview process was straight forward. Phone interview with a recruiter, followed by in person interviews with manager of the department and human capital, and then a follow up. There were no panel interviews- all one on one. Received employment offer in the mail. Overall process took about 21 days.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you on this career path? (Paraphrase.)   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pewaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Connecture.

It started out well they asked me some generic programming questions which weren't too terribly difficult. The first group panel interview went well and I was invited back for a second one. During the second interview they wanted to ask me questions mostly about Spring and Hibernate. I had used similar technologies but did not have experience specifically with the ones mentioned. It's very typical of interviews for companies in the Midwest/South - they want you to see if you know a specific technology instead of seeing how good of a programmer you actually are. Nothing about algorithms, design patterns, or much theory.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about Spring, which I indicated to them previously I had never used.   Answer Question

The Company Wastes People's Time-Keep Fooling Them Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Connecture in April 2012.

The company's process begins with recruiter interview. It lasts for about 20-30 minutes.The HR hr person then calls over phone uses 30 minutes and setup an in person call that last for about half a day. The in-person call will never have an agenda, the HR professional will go over the agenda after you arrive by word of mouth. You will be unsure of whom you will meet that day.
    In the end of the interview they will say they are multiple people who keep coming every Friday's like this as a part of their selection and promise to notify you.

You wait for another 2-3 weeks and never get response unless you ask for it.

DON'T JOIN THE COMPANY. THEY WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME.

Worked for Connecture? Contribute to the Community!