Connexion Technologies

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Connexion Technologies in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited and hired quickly

Interview Question – Great interview process. Didn't feel one question was too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer
Pompano Beach, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Connexion Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview that went well. They didn't seem to care if I knew about the company just as long as I had the required skill set. Then, I had an in person interview with the regional Director and Regional Field Supervisor. Basically, thy wanted to see how good of a fit I would be with the company and my salary expectations. They also wanted to make sure I had my own hand tools and also wanted to know if I was familiar with specialized tools (Fluke Fiber Testers, VFD, Video Strength meters etc) last they just wanted to know how I handled irate customers.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (Difficult because there was not much room for growth in the company with out having to relocate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was done during the 2nd interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Cary, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Connexion Technologies in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very friendly and informative interviewing schedule. The hiring manager asked very simple typical interviewing questions, mostly about my background and what previous education and work experience I have. After the phone interview I was brought in for three face to face interviews each lasting only about 30-45 minutes each. Again most of the interviews focused on my background and engineering knowledge. Each interviewer also spoke a lot about what they did at the company and it was overall a good learning experience and I felt I gained a pretty good understanding of the expectations and work I would be required to perform.

Interview Question – What's the difference between a hub, switch, and router   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Connexion Technologies.

Interview Details – Process went smoothly, meeting with immediate supervisor, along with someone from human resources. Received a tour of the call center and the interview was very informative. No trick questions, but very reasonable ones with no surprises. Compared to other interviews, this was a fair one

Interview Question – There weren't any   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineeting Interview

Engineeting

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Connexion Technologies in August 2010.

Interview Details – Recruitment and interviews were informal and focused on personality fit and ability to learn the product rather than specific past experience. They wanted to see who you were and if you would add value to the team. It was relaxed and very easy going.

Interview Question – Describe your past experiences in the telecommunications industry.   Answer Question

Worked for Connexion Technologies? Contribute to the Community!