Connextions

Updated Dec 6, 2014
Updated Dec 6, 2014

1.9

Call Center Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Connextions in November 2014.

Brief phone interview that just confirmed what was written on my resume. In person interview started with 4 behavioral questions that did not address the immediate onboarding challenges; they are about to lay off agents because open enrollment is over and the existing supervisors that were passed over for this job will be the direct reports of this position.

Only after these two phases do they reveal that you will be working for Kaiser Permanente. Kaiser is one of the worst HMOs out there, and presents myriad challenges to attracting, training, and retaining talent. Having dealt with Kaiser at a previous insurance job and personally through several close family friends, I can see why there are so many negative agent-level reviews about Connextions in Centennial, CO. I politely declined to continue with the interview after finding out that this location works for Kaiser.

Interview Questions
    • Boilerplate questions--give an example of how you dealt with a difficult situation, how do you get peak performance from EEs, etc. Nothing difficult.   View Answer

Product Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Connextions.

Hired employees mostly during Annual Enrollment Period. paid $ 9 an hour. Training was not well organized. I , went to interview, offred the position. Took online assesment same dady job offered took drug test, wait for background to come back

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Connextions in July 2014.

Make sure your on time for the hiring process you will not be able to stay if your late. You will have to reschedule. Dress to impress. Smile. Be positive, Listen and be read for every question asked. Go over all material.

Licensed Insurance Sales and Retention Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Connextions.

It has changed - used to be group interviews with long waits - new process will be better but at current time is disorganized - lost appointments - interviewed for different job than applied for at given interview time. Took two weeks of calls and stopping in to find a contact number - after no response to on-line applications - then see above.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty easy interview - they hire large numbers of people seasonally - and then attempt to get rid of them in ways to avoid paying unemployment (common opinion).   Answer Question
    None, sign and start or don't.

Licensed Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Connextions.

Simple application via online; I never interviewed for the position. I sat through a group informational sessions and later passed a pee test, so that qualified me to begin training. They hire anyone that passes a pee test.

Interview Questions
    I was given a contract with my hourly rate (no negotiations, only the standard rate everyone gets).

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Connextions.

Submitted resume and was called in for an interview with HR Manager. First interview went well. Then came in for a second meeting with HR Manager, met the team and was given a tour of the building. Later offered the position. Interview process was not that difficult. Building was beautiful and well kept.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel that you are qualified for the position?   Answer Question
    Negotiations are possible on the salary level.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Connextions.

If you are breathing they will hire you. There is no interview process.

Interview Questions
    • No question is hard. The recruiters are dumb and only want to make sure you can use a computer and talk at the same time.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation on any thing.

Licensed Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Connextions.

I wasn't interviewed, but they had a huge demand at the time, and I had just passed the exam with the College of Insurance program. Typically I believe they do have a strict interview process.

It was either accept the offer or don't. No negotiation.

Telesales Agent Interview

They will hired anyone that they invited

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Connextions.

you get an interview one day and start the next, this should tell you something is not right