Connextions Operations Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Connextions (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a fairly simple process. I was contacted by someone from HR to solicit my interest. During the process she left the company so I lost contact with Connextions for a period of time. Once I re-established communication the process was completed fairly quickly and I was employed.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate but accepted because the benefits started a month after my first day. That was appealing until I realized the scope of the benefits they offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Connextions

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Connextions (Orlando, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Had an initial interview with a Sr. Ops. Manager and a VP, weeks later I was set up to meet with an Executive VP. He was an hour late for my interview & could care less. It was an imposition for him to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

• Exec. VP spent an inordinate amount of time looking for time gaps in my resume. He was not prepared, didn't know where to start or where to go and just asked me to "walk me through your resume."   1 Answer
    • I was not prepared to leave. Asked him to tell me specifics about position, when would a hiring decision be made and what are next steps.   1 Answer