Conney Safety Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Conney Safety (Madison, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Was a bit difficult. Had new management team doing the interviews, was more of a casual conversation. Had a 3 step process. First was phone screening, then they had me come in face-to-face, then had me to a ride along with a current representative to see how the job was and to ask questions about the job. Then there were 2 managers that met with me after to go over my thoughts on the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell against a competitor without bashing them   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conney Safety

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conney Safety (Madison, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

Refered by a Friend. Phone interview with Hiring Manager and Sales Director. Called in for a face to face and did a (ride-a-long) which means sitting and watching someone make phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. They want to make sure you can handle a high volume of out bound calls. That is what every sales position is about there no matter what level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, offered 36K with commission.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conney Safety (Madison, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

Call via phone from a sales supervisor, than they invite you in for a face to face with more than one manager, job can be offered at the interview.

Interview Questions

• HOw do you feel about making 60-70 cold calls per day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotions, Business Development get paid 24k year plus commission

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Conney Safety (Madison, WI) in July 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with Hiring Manager. Face to face and ride along with Rep where you sit at their desk and listen to them make calls.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview. Its a numbers game there. They'll take any half competent person to get into the revolving door.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I asked for more but was told to take it or leave it.