Connor Group

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Connor Group

General Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Connor Group.

Received an initial phone interview on day one. Seemed really nice. Was asked to come in for the seconed interview only to find out it was via video. This was a little off putting. The questions were technical and I had no problem answering. Got asked back for a third interview, also by video. This time was with a "partner" this interview also seemed very smooth. I was told I would hear something back withing a day or two. I have yet to hear. Rude and inconsiderate. Was hoping the negative reviews were from a select few but come to find out there true.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Connor Group.

Three interviews with three different people. Company is small so everyone that you interview with will have a pretty high management role in the company. Questions were mainly behavioral in nature but there were a couple of technical accounting and excel questions. Be sure to have done your research on what they do before the interview as their work is different from a traditional accounting firm.

Interview Questions
    • What question should have I asked you? How would you have answered it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They sent a generous offer via email and I accepted.