ConocoPhillips

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips in October 2013.

Interview Details – Got in contact with them through the career website, and had to fill out an application online. In the interview there were lots of behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to bring a group of people together to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips in September 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview was first, no big deal there. The first of three 1:1 interviews was with the director acounting. The second 1:1 was with a member of the marketing group (she said this was the part of the interview that made sure I could work in a team). The third 1:1 was with my supervisor who asked me "Why should I hire you". Took about two weeks to find out that I had gotten the internship.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation (intern)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConocoPhillips

Worked for ConocoPhillips? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConocoPhillips Accounting Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ConocoPhillips employees and interview candidates.