ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips Accounting Intern Interview Questions

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ConocoPhillips in October 2013.

Got in contact with them through the career website, and had to fill out an application online. In the interview there were lots of behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to bring a group of people together to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips

Accounting Intern Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ConocoPhillips in September 2008.

Phone interview was first, no big deal there. The first of three 1:1 interviews was with the director acounting. The second 1:1 was with a member of the marketing group (she said this was the part of the interview that made sure I could work in a team). The third 1:1 was with my supervisor who asked me "Why should I hire you". Took about two weeks to find out that I had gotten the internship.

Interview Questions