ConocoPhillips

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips in October 2013.

Interview Details – Got in contact with them through the career website, and had to fill out an application online. In the interview there were lots of behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to bring a group of people together to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips in September 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview was first, no big deal there. The first of three 1:1 interviews was with the director acounting. The second 1:1 was with a member of the marketing group (she said this was the part of the interview that made sure I could work in a team). The third 1:1 was with my supervisor who asked me "Why should I hire you". Took about two weeks to find out that I had gotten the internship.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation (intern)

Worked for ConocoPhillips? Contribute to the Community!