ConocoPhillips Alaska

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Technology Intern Interview

Information Technology Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips Alaska.

Interview Details – The overall experience was great, I got in contact with the company through my university. They conducted one on one interviews on our campus. It included standard personality questions such as "What would your other classmates say about you", "What was your least favorite class", "Why do you want to work for ConocoPhillips". After the initail interview I recieved an email to meet with an additional interviewer. This time there were some light technical questions. It felt like they were evaluationg where I would best fit. After this interview I recieved a formal offer.

Interview Question – None, I had prepared   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Fairbanks, AK

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ConocoPhillips Alaska in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online at University Career Connect job posting. Only ten people were interviewed for the third year undergrad position. There were two people interviewing me. Each of them seemed nice. One was taking notes while the other was asking questions. They asked questions about my personality, why I was interested in my field of study and work experience. Interview lasted about an hour.

Agent Interview

Agent
Anchorage, AK

The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips Alaska in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process took about 6-7 weeks including an onsite interview in Anchorage. The process was positive. Goals and needs were clearly laid out and relevant colleagues and managers were actively involved. This was what I would call the site-test following two in depth phone interviews which included several areas concerning past work history and relevant experience.

Interview Question – I really do not remember at this point. They were all pretty average behavioral or work specific questions.   Answer Question

Worked for ConocoPhillips Alaska? Contribute to the Community!