ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ConocoPhillips.

Hiring and interview process is as easy as one can expect in terms of procedure. Very organized and structured. First round interview was on campus, afterwards they selected a few people for second round interviews the next day. Decisions came soon afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • Questions revolving fitting prior experience to the oil/gas industry. (I had no oil/gas experience prior to the interview)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ConocoPhillips in November 2011.

Applied through my schools website and was selected for and on-campus interview. The interview was all behavioral. Received an a week later for second rounds in the their Bartlesville office. Interviews there where the same as the previous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ConocoPhillips in October 2011.

The interview opportunity was given through my University. I applied for the interview and was chosen to be selected out of the pool of applicants. An interview with ConocoPhillips is unlike a typical one. They ask questions that enable them to see what your character is like; leadership skills, working in a team atmosphere, confidence in your abilities. The questions are along the lines of "What is the biggest obstacle that you have come across in your life"....and questions that follow up you answer such as "And how did you handle that situation.". The best advice I have for an interview with this company would be to be honest, be yourself, and be able to talk about 4-7 different times in your life that have shown a successful track record such as school accomplishments, work experiences, and life changing experiences.

Interview Questions
    • "What is the biggest obstacle that you have come across in your life" " And how did you handle it?"   Answer Question
    • "Can you describe a time when you were working with a group and they disagreed with you, when you knew that you were right." "How did you handle it?"   Answer Question