ConocoPhillips IT Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ConocoPhillips in February 2011.

Lots of situation questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where something unethical or illegal was happening and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ConocoPhillips in August 2010.

Interviewed with HR then group supervisor

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ConocoPhillips in January 2010.

After meeting them on campus they selected me for a 1 on 1 interview on campus. After successfully completing that interview they called me back for a on site interview. 4 different people at 45 minutes a piece asking situational type questions (what would you do in this environment). After about a week I got a called back.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where there was a person that was not pulling their weight. What did you do in that situation?   Answer Question