ConocoPhillips

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips in February 2011.

Interview Details – Lots of situation questions.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where something unethical or illegal was happening and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Bartlesville, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ConocoPhillips in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR then group supervisor

Interview Questions

IT Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ConocoPhillips in January 2010.

Interview Details – After meeting them on campus they selected me for a 1 on 1 interview on campus. After successfully completing that interview they called me back for a on site interview. 4 different people at 45 minutes a piece asking situational type questions (what would you do in this environment). After about a week I got a called back.

Interview Question – Describe a time where there was a person that was not pulling their weight. What did you do in that situation?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ConocoPhillips

Worked for ConocoPhillips? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConocoPhillips IT Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ConocoPhillips employees and interview candidates.