ConocoPhillips Process Operator Interview Questions

2.5

Process Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ConocoPhillips (Westlake, LA) in March 2011.

Interview

went very good....interviewing comittee listened and took notes....asked questions not just about the job but about my life in general

Interview Questions

• what motivates me to keep going   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips

Process Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ConocoPhillips (Borger, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

There are numerous steps to the interview and hiring process starting with the initial application, aptitude and problem solving testing, a phone interview to determine your experience level, a mental assesment to determine your ability to work with others and finally an in person interview before a board of other employees before an offer of employment may be issued.

Interview Questions

• Why would you take a pay cut to start at the bottom to work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation, an offer was extended for an hourly rate with set increases based on length of employment and advancement.