Conrad Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conrad

Steward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Conrad (San Juan, PR) in June 2013.

Interview

Once I entered HR offices I was greeted courteously and was told to wait with the other appplicants while they reviewd our profiles and called us for the interview. After 15 mins of waiting each one was called for the first interview. It was a pleasant experience and in a very comfortable and relaxed setting. After completing the first part of the interview I was told to wait in the lounge for the second part of the interview. Again, it was a very comfortable and relaxed experienced where the employer was genuinely interested in helping the applicants.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question would be: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

I was made a better offer with another employer.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conrad (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview using web cam followed by an assessment then an online test. The process started from April and the program would only start in September every year. The assessment center which is held at either one of hilton hotels and there are different rounds which incorporates both individual and group interviews. Groups were being split into two for different hotels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It takes months and also different kind of interview were being held to analyse our different skill sets.