Conroe Independent School District

Conroe Independent School District Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conroe Independent School District

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Conroe Independent School District (Conroe, TX).

Interview

Sit with benefits team, they go over your background. They ask a few questions about the job. They ask what you know about Conroe ISD. They go in detail about what they are looking for and how much you know about benefits.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Conroe Independent School District.

Interview

Interview was very pleasant. They seek innovative teachers so prepare to show how your unique style can benefit your students. Be patient, sometimes is takes months to hear back from them with an employment offer.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember - make sure you have a portfolio to present.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - simply yes or no.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Conroe Independent School District in June 2010.

Interview

submitted resume through district's web portal along with an application. Called within a day for an in-person interview. Met with several principals, however did not meet the principal until after I was hired. I thought this was a little odd. After getting into a alternative certification program, I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a classroom lesson that differentiates instruction.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there isn't really any negotiating for this type of position