Conservice

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Logan, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Conservice in October 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call within a week of applying for the position. I couldn't actually work the shift that they had available so they said they would keep me on file. A couple months later they found a shift that worked for me and gave me another call. They have two interviews. The first interview is just really a test of your ability to use 10 key, to write e-mails, and use excel. This part really involves little communication with anyone in HR you are just led to a room with computer and told what to do and then leave when you are finished. I was the last one to finish as I took my time with the e-mails and the excel. (you can use the internet to look up functions for excel) The second interview was pretty standard. They just ask questions about your strengths and your weaknesses. pretty standard

Negotiation Details – For my position there wasn't much of a negotiation of salary as the job has a base salary for the first 3 months and then you move to a pay rate based on your production and salary

Any Interview

Any
Logan, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Conservice in November 2012.

Interview Details – Prior to interview there are a couple of tests that have to be taken. If the tests are passed, or if you are referred by someone who already works there and HR really likes them, then you get a fast interview. (However, on the fllip side, if you give them a reference of someone who works there or who has worked there that they don't like...just forget it. You won't be hired even if you come off as an Olympic Gold Champion.) At the interview they ask very conflicting questions; Do you like to work by yourself or with a team? (Well, I'm applying for a processing job and that usually means you work by yourself.) I grew up on a farm, and I am a college graduate with dual majors. I have spent most of my young life helping on the family farm, and during the interview I was basically told I am probably only good enough to do farm work, and I'd better stick with that. What does that mean?!?! Was that a dig at farming? Conservice's jobs are mostly low paying, entry level; no rocket scientists need apply. It was simply the most stupidest, depressing interview I have ever done.

Interview Question – What is "animal husbandry" that you have listed on your resume?   View Answer

Billing Manager Interview

Billing Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Conservice in January 2012.

Interview Details – You will be given an initial paper test and Excel test. The Excel test involves basic tasks like sorting, formatting, and formulas. The paper test involves basic algebra. If you pass this then you will have a second interview with someone from HR and a billing manager trainer. They are very quick about contacting you.

Interview Question – How would you calculate the all of the water used in the United States in one month.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is a set pay scale that is very clear. There are no negotiations.

Rate Analyst Interview

Rate Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Conservice in May 2012.

Interview Details – Asked generic, typical interview questions. Pretty easy to answer. Go over your resume. Interviewer was easy to talk to and did not go too much in depth with skills because I already looked qualified by resume. Interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – What would you do if you had a time constraint and could not finish your projects on time?   Answer Question

Worked for Conservice? Contribute to the Community!