Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited

Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited (Delhi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

90 min online test fully technical, group discussions, technical and hr round.

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted of 1) a brief presentation about the comapany, its background, field of work, growth prospects and CTC was given by company recruiter 2)online test consisting of two parts. a) aptitude(if cleared, the candidate would be eligible for the next test) b)technical (consisting of subjective paper covering numerical) 3)one to one interview Result declared within 10 minutes from the end of last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing negotiable. keep your technical knowledge strong

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Great.. much organised first started with a detailed presentation then an online test followed with a pi Complete technical interview finally aced it :)

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work in southern part of India as i belonged to North India ?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial Communications were with HR Personell, They called me for initial interview with Regional Manager for first interview and then second round thier HQ team came. Finally after having techno-commercial discussion they were quite satisfied with replies and confirmed to join. Salary part was under discussion and i asked almost double and they convinced near about. Duration was asked by me to join the organisation 45 days to clear my duties in earlier employer.

Interview Questions

• Depending upon the interviewer and always try to give suitable answer to them...more often question is asked any reason for change???   Answer Question

Control Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khartoum (Sudan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited (Khartoum (Sudan)) in October 2009.

Interview

Was easy and simple questions about the practice of computer applications and the speed of work, the degree of tension with the account by clicking the employee.