Consolidated Contractors International Company

Consolidated Contractors International Company Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Consolidated Contractors International Company

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company.

Three Members of the company management conduted the interview. Very friendly when I came in and they made it clear that the interview will be in english. I agreed.

After introducing themselves they asked me to introduce myself. Then they asked me to talk about myself. I, as briefly as I could, started telling them about my life, my study and my current work.

They asked after that if I can work in remote areas since some projects are in remote places from city. I made it clear that as still a new engineer I will accept anything thrown at me.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected situation was that there was no difficult question. It really surprised me that no technical questions were asked.   Answer Question
    No nogatiation was made. This was a great opportunity for me since the work was new and strange for me (oil and gas) and the salary was higher than my first job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company.

The process was relatively streamlined with the 1st interview on the phone followed by 2 interviews in their Athens office. HR was reasonably professional and clearly knew their job well.

The questions were general in nature initially, and got more specific as the interview went on. The divisional team interview was short and to the point.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Planning Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company.

Fill Application, Receive a call for a follow-up interview

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a mistake on site happens that is very costly and at the same time it will ruine the reputation of the company?   View Answer
    Almost non-negotiable

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscat (Oman)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscat (Oman)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company in April 2012.

I was asked what we can do in order to increase the sales, and whats the best way to provide the marketing for such product as it was a FMCG organization.

Interview Questions
    • There was not much of a tough question in this particular interview.   Answer Question

Pipe Fabricator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company in April 2009.

done in normal process of interview and hiring.

Interview Questions
    check always the contract and salary