Consolidated Contractors International Company

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Consolidated Contractors International Company

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Three interviewers, went over my resume and past experiences. They asked me some specific questions about my resume including my past experiences and my projects at university. Each interviewer took a portion of the interview to ask me questions about my experiences (Programming, Site, General)

Interview Questions

• Why CCC? Have you looked over our website? Any projects you liked in particular?   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Beirut (Lebanon)) in June 2015.

Interview

Three interviewers, interview lasted about 15 minutes, conducted in the English language. Mainly personal questions, knowledge about the company, no technical questions. Why did you choose this major? Why this university? General questions about your CV.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your final year project? And what was the biggest challenge you faced?   Answer Question

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)) in May 2015.

Interview

i have filled the company's application at the main branch of the company, then after a couple of weeks they called me for an interview and that what happened, i went to the interview where two interviewer were there, they have asked me general questions about me and my experiences....etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. In the first round, they asked me to brief them about my final year project . It went for 15 minutes. In the second round, two company officials form Athens (Headquarters) interviewed me for twenty minutes. I was surprised that no technical questions were asked.

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)).

Interview

Three Members of the company management conduted the interview. Very friendly when I came in and they made it clear that the interview will be in english. I agreed. After introducing themselves they asked me to introduce myself. Then they asked me to talk about myself. I, as briefly as I could, started telling them about my life, my study and my current work. They asked after that if I can work in remote areas since some projects are in remote places from city. I made it clear that as still a new engineer I will accept anything thrown at me.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected situation was that there was no difficult question. It really surprised me that no technical questions were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No nogatiation was made. This was a great opportunity for me since the work was new and strange for me (oil and gas) and the salary was higher than my first job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The process was relatively streamlined with the 1st interview on the phone followed by 2 interviews in their Athens office. HR was reasonably professional and clearly knew their job well. The questions were general in nature initially, and got more specific as the interview went on. The divisional team interview was short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Planning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company.

Interview

Fill Application, Receive a call for a follow-up interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a mistake on site happens that is very costly and at the same time it will ruine the reputation of the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Almost non-negotiable

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscat (Oman)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Muscat (Oman)) in April 2012.

Interview

I was asked what we can do in order to increase the sales, and whats the best way to provide the marketing for such product as it was a FMCG organization.

Interview Questions

• There was not much of a tough question in this particular interview.   Answer Question

Procurement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2011.

Interview

Meeting with Procurement manager and HR, them meeting with commercial manager. I met also the project manager next day and get some information about the new assignment in Abu-Dhabi Midfield terminal project . this project was a joint venture between 3 companies TAV, Arabtec and CCC

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work with the company   1 Answer

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Consolidated Contractors International Company (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with project manager, discussed my CV, interview was positive. The meeting was held at the project site. It was a straight forward interview but the entire time it felt like the interviewer was trying to discredit me. There wasn't a positive vibe about it, but I assumed that's how they do business here.

Interview Questions

• Primarily questions were about experience in civil work and construction   1 Answer