Consolidated Graphics

Average Difficulty
60 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Development Program Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – Initially was recruited at a career fair. The company was categorized as a media company. Submitted name, email address, and GPA online. Received a call to schedule a Skype interview. Second round, in-person interview included tour of the company, chat with president, chat with LDP manager. Lasted over 4 hours.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you set a goal that you did not meet. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – I learned about the company and program through the university's career fair. I

Interview Question – I didn't get any tough questions during the first round interview. Just lots of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Consolidated Graphics

Interview Details – Coming right out of college, this is a great opportunity. Since being an LDP Associate I've been able to travel and meet many people within the print industry. The interview process varies on which company you interview. My experience was a long process but not as intimidating as expected.

Interview Question – Print production questions (but only because I had no prior experience)   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Associate

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in February 2014.

Interview Details – Thirty minute interview, fairly basic behavioral questions. They fly you out to a plant if you make it past the preliminary interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – Applied through my University website and had an interview a few days later. I was interviewed by two alumni of the University who now work for Consolidated Graphics Leadership Development Program. Asked simple behavioral questions and were very nice. It was a casual interview. I was asked back for an onsite interview a few days later.

Interview Question – If you could have dinner with any two people alive or dead who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Madison Heights, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in December 2011.

Interview Details – Very easy overall process. If they like you and you are a reasonable person they will offer you a job. If you have other options I would recommend pursuing those before considering accepting this position.

Interview Question – None of the questions are very difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. You receive a cookie cutter offer and they will not negotiate.

Ldp Associate

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in-person interview. Then after about a week received a job offer.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected. Pretty normal stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Leadership Development Program Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – Apply online and then receive a phone or on campus interview. Once the phone interview is passed you are invited onside to one of the plant locations where you go through a three part interview with current associates in the program and the company president. Since the program recruits from college grads of all majors, most questions are aimed at uncovering your leadership potential.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions: strengths/ weaknesses, short and long term goals, tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Hickory, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in February 2013.

Interview Details – I initially applied online through my campuses website. A week later I had an interview on campus with the President of their office located in Indianapolis. She was very nice and the interview went great. She said that I was exactly what they are looking for. Three weeks after that I finally heard back saying I was invited to an on-site interview in Hickory, NC. My experience at the interview went well They paid for all my expenses. The president was nice and very casual. I was told I would hear back within a week, but never heard anything until I tried to contact the president and the HR lady several times. Finally I got a denial email by the head HR lady from corporate. My overall experience was pretty good. They are looking for candidates who won't get paid much but will put in a lot of time and hard work.

Interview Question – What is your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Associate Interview

Leadership Development Associate
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in May 2013.

Interview Details – First met recruiter at my school's career fair. Applied and was scheduled an on-campus interview. Person who interviewed me was a local VP and was extremely professional and nice. Called in a week later to meet for an on-site interview. Was then interviewed in 4 rounds. First round was a panel interview with 5 other current associates and management team. They sat me in the conference room and I was pretty nervous but they were all nice and easy to talk to. Then in turn I met individually with 3 other people from management. Was called in a week later to meet with the president. Very nice man. Thought I had it in the bag, but they referred me to another CGX company. Now have to start the whole process over again :/

Interview Question – What is your favorite quote?   Answer Question

Worked for Consolidated Graphics? Contribute to the Community!