Consolidated Graphics

Average Difficulty
60 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Development Program Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited and interviewed at a college job fair, screened for relocation on a 1:1 phone interview, and completed a site visit for a panel interview. I was interviewed mostly by other LDP associates, and spent only 10 minutes with members of management. They read questions off a sheet, and they are mostly all standard behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to work with people that are different from you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation--standard base salary across the board.

Very Easy Interview

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in February 2013.

Interview Details – I met current 'associates' at my schools career fair and was invited to interview. There were several interviews with salesmen and current employees in the leadership development program. The sales staff seemed unintelligent and full of BS and the associates there seemed very unenthusiastic. The questions were easy and most employees just asked me to ask them questions. How unprofessional.

Reason for Declining – Facility seemed to be trash, and the employees seemed to dislike their job.

Streamwood, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – I first met them at a career fair at my school. Very friendly and encouraging. Then I had a one on one interview. Immediately they told me that I would be receiving an email to schedule an onsite interview. I met with several different people at the onsite interview. Going into it I was concerned because of the reviews online. Also, my degree in school was everything I would be taught while there. Meaning I didn't know if I wanted to "relearn" everything when I just went to school for that. They told me I would fly through it and I was offered a position early on during the day of the onsite interview. 6 or so mini interviews later (with different people) I was finished. Yes they answered all of my questions, but they did stress that this position is for someone willing to relocate. They also told me that the pay is not great, after receiving the offer details, it wasn't that great, but not awful. The people there are friendly, however, I am not so sure that the program is 100% suitable for a lot of people. Many people do quit, it's a different type of job. Great company, great people, but iffy program.

Reason for Declining – At this point in my life, relocation isn't an option.

Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, I got a call for a phone interview the very next day. We didn't have our interview for another three weeks because of Spring Break and I got sick the week after. The interview went really well. He was very nice. We interview on a Monday and that Friday I was told I would get another phone interview. My interview is today...so we'll see how it goes!

Interview Question – Why did you choose your major?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting position. Applied through University career website and got offered an on-campus interview. Interviewer was extremely friendly.

Interview Question – Fairly basic, asked about resume, what I knew about LDP, why I chose my University, etc.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Manufacturing Manager

Interviewed at Consolidated Graphics

Interview Details – Fair questions. Reasonable questions

Interview Question – All standard questions.   Answer Question

Ldp Associate Interview

Ldp Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview is typically laid back. Wear a suit or the equivalent to the interview. Most questions are your standard interview questions. You will start with an on campus or phone interview followed by an on-site interview. The on campus interview is typically 20-30 minutes with the president of the interviewing company, sometimes an associate, and yourself. The on-site interview is different for each company. Ours is as follows tour of facility, VP of Sales, VP of production, all associates of company, lunch with two associates, and interview w president.

Interview Question – People say that print is dying. Where do you see it going?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No, negotiating...It is what it is.

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in December 2011.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with the LDP team based in Houston, TX. They asked about my education, work history, strengths, weaknesses and some behavioral-type questions. It went really well. They are really friendly! I was called back for an in-person interview. I interviewed with several management employees. The interview process was long but it went very smoothly! They asked a lot about my previous work experience, extracurricular activities and what my coursework was like.

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in December 2011.

Interview Details – Applied thru college career fair; scheduled an interview a few days later. Basic behavioral questions as well as questions about your resume.

Interview Question – What's your favorite quote?   View Answer

Leadership Program Interview

Leadership Program
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview Details – met at a career fair really nice recuiter at the career fair. Gave them my resume then had on campus interview a few weeks later. Interviewer asks basic questions that stem from job requirements/qualifications. Interviewer was not able to answer all my questions to satisfaction.

Interview Question – Tell of a time when a teacher or boss was unhappy with your work?   Answer Question