Consolidated Graphics Leadership Development Program Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

Initially was recruited at a career fair. The company was categorized as a media company. Submitted name, email address, and GPA online. Received a call to schedule a Skype interview. Second round, in-person interview included tour of the company, chat with president, chat with LDP manager. Lasted over 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you set a goal that you did not meet. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Consolidated Graphics

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

I learned about the company and program through the university's career fair. I

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any tough questions during the first round interview. Just lots of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

Applied through my University website and had an interview a few days later. I was interviewed by two alumni of the University who now work for Consolidated Graphics Leadership Development Program. Asked simple behavioral questions and were very nice. It was a casual interview. I was asked back for an onsite interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with any two people alive or dead who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Consolidated Graphics in February 2014.

Interview

Thirty minute interview, fairly basic behavioral questions. They fly you out to a plant if you make it past the preliminary interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

Apply online and then receive a phone or on campus interview. Once the phone interview is passed you are invited onside to one of the plant locations where you go through a three part interview with current associates in the program and the company president. Since the program recruits from college grads of all majors, most questions are aimed at uncovering your leadership potential.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: strengths/ weaknesses, short and long term goals, tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Streamwood, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Streamwood, IL).

Interview

I first met them at a career fair at my school. Very friendly and encouraging. Then I had a one on one interview. Immediately they told me that I would be receiving an email to schedule an onsite interview. I met with several different people at the onsite interview. Going into it I was concerned because of the reviews online. Also, my degree in school was everything I would be taught while there. Meaning I didn't know if I wanted to "relearn" everything when I just went to school for that. They told me I would fly through it and I was offered a position early on during the day of the onsite interview. 6 or so mini interviews later (with different people) I was finished. Yes they answered all of my questions, but they did stress that this position is for someone willing to relocate. They also told me that the pay is not great, after receiving the offer details, it wasn't that great, but not awful. The people there are friendly, however, I am not so sure that the program is 100% suitable for a lot of people. Many people do quit, it's a different type of job. Great company, great people, but iffy program.

At this point in my life, relocation isn't an option.

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics.

Interview

On campus recruiting position. Applied through University career website and got offered an on-campus interview. Interviewer was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• Fairly basic, asked about resume, what I knew about LDP, why I chose my University, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Durham, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online, I got a call for a phone interview the very next day. We didn't have our interview for another three weeks because of Spring Break and I got sick the week after. The interview went really well. He was very nice. We interview on a Monday and that Friday I was told I would get another phone interview. My interview is today...so we'll see how it goes!

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Hickory, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

I initially applied online through my campuses website. A week later I had an interview on campus with the President of their office located in Indianapolis. She was very nice and the interview went great. She said that I was exactly what they are looking for. Three weeks after that I finally heard back saying I was invited to an on-site interview in Hickory, NC. My experience at the interview went well They paid for all my expenses. The president was nice and very casual. I was told I would hear back within a week, but never heard anything until I tried to contact the president and the HR lady several times. Finally I got a denial email by the head HR lady from corporate. My overall experience was pretty good. They are looking for candidates who won't get paid much but will put in a lot of time and hard work.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Consolidated Graphics (Champaign, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

First Interview: Questions were situational & behavioral. Very laid back and not too stressful. One question "How would you handle or approach working in an industry that is not glamorous with well known brands?" "Give me an example of a time when you had to make a big decision without the guidance of a supervisor."

Interview Questions

• How would you handle or approach working in an industry that is not glamorous with well known brands?   Answer Question