Consolidated Precision Products

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products.

Interview Details – Very forthright and knew what he was talking about. Had an accent but I am used to dealing with that so it was easy to understand him. Looking forward to working with them.

Phone Interview

Phone
Augusta, ME

The process took a day - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in September 2010.

Interview Details – I went on an interview with the hiring manager that day. He went over the requirements of the job and also discussed my previous experience in customer service. He said he would be talking to me later in the day to possibly offer me a job once he talked to his hiring manager.

Interview Question – Describe a challenging time when you were working customer service.   Answer Question

Manager of Human Resources Interview

Manager of Human Resources
Bloomington, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in June 2010.

Interview Details – 3 one on one interviews, 3 group interviews

Interview Question – Are you sure that you would be comfortable working in this enviornment   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

CLAIMS ADVISOR Interview

CLAIMS ADVISOR
York, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in August 2011.

Interview Details – firstly had a telephone interview, then was called in for an experience day with approx 10other people. Lastly a 30-45min interview was required. I was contacted by phone after 3 weeks that I had the job

Interview Question – they asked if i had ever been in a situation which involved me dealing with angry customers and how did I react in that situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate

Health, Safety and Environmental Manager Interview

Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
York, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview at CPP was really quite informal and was carried out at the York HQ. It was a preliminary panel interview with two members of staff who would work along side the successful candidate. They both seemed very professional but relaxed and were very knowledgable about their field of expertise. Whilst I was unforetunate not to get the job I do have to say that I found the whole process very relaxed and also enjoyble. I would definately try agin in the future.

Interview Question – How much environmental management experience do you have.   View Answer

Worked for Consolidated Precision Products? Contribute to the Community!