Consolidated Precision Products Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2014
Updated Jun 27, 2014

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products.

Very forthright and knew what he was talking about. Had an accent but I am used to dealing with that so it was easy to understand him. Looking forward to working with them.

Phone Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, ME

The process took a day - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in September 2010.

I went on an interview with the hiring manager that day. He went over the requirements of the job and also discussed my previous experience in customer service. He said he would be talking to me later in the day to possibly offer me a job once he talked to his hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenging time when you were working customer service.   Answer Question

Manager of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in June 2010.

3 one on one interviews, 3 group interviews

Interview Questions
    • Are you sure that you would be comfortable working in this enviornment   Answer Question

CLAIMS ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  York, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in August 2011.

firstly had a telephone interview, then was called in for an experience day with approx 10other people. Lastly a 30-45min interview was required. I was contacted by phone after 3 weeks that I had the job

Interview Questions
    • they asked if i had ever been in a situation which involved me dealing with angry customers and how did I react in that situation   Answer Question
    not able to negotiate

Health, Safety and Environmental Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  York, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 months - interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products in December 2010.

The interview at CPP was really quite informal and was carried out at the York HQ. It was a preliminary panel interview with two members of staff who would work along side the successful candidate. They both seemed very professional but relaxed and were very knowledgable about their field of expertise. Whilst I was unforetunate not to get the job I do have to say that I found the whole process very relaxed and also enjoyble. I would definately try agin in the future.

Interview Questions
    • How much environmental management experience do you have.   View Answer

Worked for Consolidated Precision Products? Contribute to the Community!