Consona CRM Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Consona CRM (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2009.

Interview

Consona acquired the company I worked at but still wanted to do a phone interview. It was a very basic personal interview with no technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities at your previous company that we are acquiring?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did negotiate and was able to raise my salary 10k.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Consona CRM (Bangalore (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is very good.All interviews got completed with in 1 day.There are 3 round one techincal test 2 techinicat interviews. later on general manager round and etc..They will give more values to the relations . All are equal and there is no boss concept...pretty cool company ..

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the prime number in most effective way   Answer Question
    • write a program to print the 4 characters out of 6 character using all possible options.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Consona CRM (Bangalore (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

A written test followed by a telephonic interview, and then a face to face panel interview.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were okay; nothing I could not answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Consona CRM (Bangalore (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview will be great with Aptitude test
    2 or 3 Tech rounds