Constant Contact

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Constant Contact in October 2013.

I was contacted through LinkedIn and was a bit hesitant at first. Recruiter did a great job of convincing me that Constant Contact has a focus on their Channel to grow business moving into 2014. They fit an interview into a holiday with four people to avoid multiple trips. Recruiter confirmed interview schedule and participants stuck to it. All interviewers gave me a great look into the company culture and the team as well. They were candid and appeared to LOVE what they do. I left knowing next steps and what the decision process would look like.

Interview Questions
  • This is going to sound odd but the questions were quite conversational.   Answer Question
Be honest on your first call about salary expectations, they are reviewing salaries currently, my offer was exactly what I wanted and more!