Constant Contact Interview Questions in Loveland, CO

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO).

Interview

It can take a long time to hear from HR for the initial interview. Generally the first interview will be a couple of hours as you will meet with about five people the same day and usually be able to sit with a rep to listen to their calls. The current employees are very helpful and kind. If there is a second interview, generally it will be a panel of higher ups or Skype interviews with execs from Waltham, MA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will always leave room for negotiation. Don't be afraid to ask for more.

Customer Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by an rep from a staffing company who found my resume on Monster and thought I'd be interested in a position at Constant Contact in their call center. I did a phone interview with the recruiter and she did the background check and reference check. The reference check took the longest. I then went to the company for two interviews both on the same day. One with HR and one with 3 managers. I then went home and did a skills test on my computer and passed that. I was contacted in a few days by the recruiter (staffing agency) and offered a position and could even choose the shift I wanted most. Also, during the interview I was able to sit with a call center agent and listen to calls for an entire hour.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was name your top three weaknesses.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Constant Contact (Loveland, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Several phone calls and in person meetings, met a lot of people from the team and got a good feel for what the job would be. I left the interview, meeting several agents, all of the managers and the sales lead