Constellation Brands

2.9

Innovation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Constellation Brands.

Applied online and was contacted by an internal recruiter for a phone screen within two weeks. Easy 30 minute screen that focused on past experiences; no behavioral questions. I was brought in for a panel interview a few weeks after that. Met with 4 people with no real structure to the interviews just walked through my resume each time.

A couple red flags emerged during the interview. First, the internal recruiter was nice enough to call me with some tips prior to going in; however, she told me they were having trouble finding people with a specific skill set (one that I had) and to really emphasize this. In the interview with the hiring manager it was clear she was not looking for that skill and seemed visibly annoyed I kept talking about it. Would have been nice if they were on the same page.

Absolutely no follow up after the interview letting me know I was no longer being considered. Also, no offer to cover expenses (parking = $50). In my experience this tells you a lot about what type of company it is. I figured out early on I wouldn't accept an offer but still sent thank you notes, so even a form letter would have been nice.

Process Improvement Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Constellation Brands.

Two interviews. First interview was on a conference phone call with the HR Manager, General Manager and the Director of Technical Services. The second interview was with the HR Manager and the Director of Technical Services in their location. Three weeks after the personal interview they send an email asking the best time to talk about a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you involve the people who works here in the processes of change if they have being working in the same way for so long?   Answer Question

Director, Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Helena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Helena, CA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Constellation Brands.

Initial contact was by HR Manager whom proved to be difficult to reach, travels frequently and does not leave and "out of office" message. Once the interview was setup, I interviewed with the VP of Engineering, and two other peer Directors reporting to the VP. The interview was a group interview and took little more than an hour. Three weeks after the interview I received a canned "No Thank You" letter. Because I received no personal contact on why or any feedback, I tried to contact the HR Manager but never was called or emailed back. Were this an entry level position I could understand the canned response and no contact, but given this was a higher level position, I expect a higher level of professionalism than this.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a car, what kind of car are you?   View Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Constellation Brands in March 2014.

A phone interview was conducted and had to come in person to the company for a face to face interview and was asked some questions and was explained about the position .

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canandaigua, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Constellation Brands in January 2014.

Phone interview with HR, followed by a prescreening and then an initial interview. The group was cut again at this point to a few select candidates who underwent a panel interview with the group. The entire process ended up taking about a month to complete. Overall I'd say I was relatively pleased with the process and would say its in the top quarter of interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to define your personality using one of our products what would it be?   View Answer

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Constellation Brands.

First got contacted by HR, then set up an interview with 4 people. They were rushing me to come in, however, once the process was over, I only heard 2 mo later - generic no. No explanation given, despite couple of emails to the hiring team. HR is not good!

Accounting Interview

My experience was a quick phone screen from HR. HR then provided me with a benchmarking questionaire and then there was another more in depth conversation from HR. Lastly I was scheduled for panel type of interviews with numerous people.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest questions came from the benchmarking questionaire that came from HR prior to any interview.   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canandaigua, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Constellation Brands in March 2010.

Internal hire from sanitation supervisor. Interviewed with plant manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in the warehouse environment   View Answer
    No initial salary action, however prove to management what you accomplish and you will be rewarded 8% salary action 6 months into my new assignment

Demand Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Constellation Brands in September 2014.

HR called first for a phone interview. Within a week, HR will schedule for an in person interview with the hiring manager. Following that another interview with the VP of supply chain.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been a change agent in an organization and how did you deal with resistance?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Was interviewed first by my immediate boss and then by her and the Plant Director in the office where I would work. The interview was extensive and lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this job and what qualifies you to do this work.   Answer Question