Constellation Energy Group Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Constellation Energy Group (Baltimore, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Th hiring process took a long time and it was difficult to keep in contact with the hiring managers at times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR was not willing to negotiate on any aspect of hiring me,

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Energy Group

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Constellation Energy Group (Baltimore, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online. HR lady emailed me 2 days later. Had a brief preliminary interview with her and was succesful for next round of phone interviews. The "Director" I interviewed three days later seemed disinterested in the phone interview, like it was a chore to do it. I honestly wish once you are successful with the preliminary interview with HR, you should be invited to a personal 1 on 1 or group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Constellation Energy Group (Baltimore, MD) in January 2008.

Interview

-Phone interview
    -Several one one one interviews
    -Skills Test
    -Background Check
    -Drug check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

-Extremely difficult

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Constellation Energy Group in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online and heard from a manager out of the blue. The initial phone interview was good. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with the manager and looked forward to meeting the team in person and seeing what I could do to help their team out.

I arrive to the early interview, excited to get started with meeting the team.

The interview went nothing like I expected, and I've done quite a few interviews.

I was bombarded with negativity and aggressiveness from the get-go. I spent the next 30 minutes trying to calm the interviewer down and succeeded.

My next interview was with the nice manager who already conducted the phone interview; a pleasant second interview ensued. Then the department manager showed up, 10 minutes late, and blasted me with ridiculous questions that made no sense for what I was interviewing for and pretty much yelled at me for the next 45 minutes. PRO TIP: Don't bring up the Exelon acquisition with any head managers. They will get offended.

All in all, I had a good cop/ bad cop interview session for over 5 hours with 10 different people for a simple analyst position.

I walked out of there praying I wouldn't be contacted by their department again, which I wasn't.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are qualified to work in this position?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Constellation Energy Group in January 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The asked behavioral based questions, which are easy. Then they asked some personal questions about interests and goals, long term and short. Additionally, they asked about how I felt about working in a fast paced enviroment. Finally, they asked the basic questions about salary, benefits, etc...