Constellation Energy Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ontario, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Constellation Energy Group in December 2012.

The company flew me out and put me in a hotel but my flight was cancelled due to weather. I showed up the next day when my new flight got in and was greeted with disgust by the interviewers for being late even though it was not my fault. The interviewers were very rude and I would never work for this company. The HR representative was very sickly and appeared to have a facial disease. The lead operations interviewer was very overweight and clearly unhealthy and was a very disgruntled employee.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very basic. I explained my experience and why I wanted the job.   Answer Question

The interviewers insulted me for being overeducated for the position and were incredibly rude because my flights were delayed because of weather.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!