Constellation Energy Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY
Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Constellation Energy Group in June 2010.

Applied online, the recruiter called me within a week for a brief interview. She wanted to know basic job skills and salary requirements. I refused to talk salary with her but she demanded that it was company policy. During the interview at the actual office there were two people who interviewed me. One did all the talking the other lady sat there with her arms crossed and literally asked nothing. I have not heard back from them so no call, email, letter, or nothing. Constellation takes a strong stance against letting candidates know their status at any time. Very poor interviewers just based on the lack of respect they showed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Energy Group

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Constellation Energy Group in March 2011.

After applying online, I received a call to schedule a phone interview approximately one week after submission of my application. The phone interview occurred a few days after the initial call. The interviewer described position and asked questions pertaining to how my previous experience relates to the position. Also, asked about my interest for pursuing a job within the energy industry.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working in the energy industry   Answer Question

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!