Constellation Energy Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Constellation Energy Group.

Interview

First I talked with an employer at my college's career fair and apply the intern position on their website. About one month later, I got the phone interview invitation. Some interview questions: How much do you know about energy markey? Basic statistics problems. For example, rolling dies.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about energy markey?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Constellation Energy Group

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Constellation Energy Group (Louisville, KY) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online, the recruiter called me within a week for a brief interview. She wanted to know basic job skills and salary requirements. I refused to talk salary with her but she demanded that it was company policy. During the interview at the actual office there were two people who interviewed me. One did all the talking the other lady sat there with her arms crossed and literally asked nothing. I have not heard back from them so no call, email, letter, or nothing. Constellation takes a strong stance against letting candidates know their status at any time. Very poor interviewers just based on the lack of respect they showed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Constellation Energy Group in March 2011.

Interview

After applying online, I received a call to schedule a phone interview approximately one week after submission of my application. The phone interview occurred a few days after the initial call. The interviewer described position and asked questions pertaining to how my previous experience relates to the position. Also, asked about my interest for pursuing a job within the energy industry.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in the energy industry   Answer Question